Assisting and helping people affected by crime and trauma....
Do you enjoy working with people?
Are you looking to gain some experience in the social service sector?
This is an exciting opportunity for you to get involved in supporting people in your community and gain valuable experience helping people who have become victims of crime or trauma.
Victim Support operates 24/7, 365 days of the year.
We support victims by establishing what their needs are and helping them meet those needs.
Our aim is to support victims of crime and trauma to restore their lives.
- You love helping people out.
- You are a good communicator and have reasonable computer skills.
- You have a vehicle.
- You have a smartphone
- You are confident working with people experiencing a traumatic event.
We would love to hear from you!
- Give you the training you need
- Support you throughout your journey with the people you are helping
- Provide you with a team you can network with and receive mentoring from and a safe environment to work in.
Long-term. A 12-month commitment is required due to the extensive training.
For more information apply now.